Conversation with my three year old today:
princess: I want to eat outside
queen: no, you’re naked
princess: oh I’m naked?
queen: you didn’t know?
princess: no, not really
Three year olds keep life interesting.
In other news, I am packing to head up to Fort Worth for the weekend. We are going to help his uncle and aunt move into their new house. I’m so excited for them and jealous as all get out. Our goal is to leave as soon as His Royal Highness gets hom from work today around 4pm. The bad part of this means that I have to get everything ready by myself before he gets home. It’s not a horrible task, I’m just a procrastinator and will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off at 3:45.
So here’s just a few things I have to get accomplished in the next three hours
1. Fill up baby pool for dogs to drink from
2. water garden and straighten up the back porch area
3. Give the dogs mass amounts of food that I hope they won’t eat on the first night we’re gone
4. Charge everything, camcorder, camera, cell phone, laptop… we really don’t have a free outlet in this house right now.
5. Pack myself
6. Pack His Royal Highness. He will come home and repack it some but I threaten him everytime that if he doesn’t pack the night before, I will do it for him. One day he’s not going to check it first before we leave and might not like what he’s left wearing for the weekend. Golf socks go with pretty much everything, right?
7. Throw the few last things in the girls bags such as a bathing suit and headbands.
8. Clean downstairs
9. Fold all the laundry that I did to prepare to pack and then put it up.
10. Gather all the trash throughout the house and put it by the curb.
11. Find the funky smell in the fridge, this should be fun.
12. make an early dinner and having it waiting for HRH.
13. Get all the toys, movies, baby dolls, and circle shoes together and in the car
14. curl up in a ball and rock in the corner of the room while reciting dumb movie lines….
15… get off the internet and get started!
So we’ll be gone this weekend, not at church, not at home….. And I’m really hoping to get good video of Princess Goofy and a frog. It’s hilarious!