2011 started with a clean sweep, literally.
- Damion cleaned the garage while I was waking up (it’s a process that shouldn’t be rushed)
- We raked and bagged the rest of the leaves out front.
- Went on a family walk and played on the neighborhood graffiti wall playground. We also took a plastic bag and picked up trash on our walk. Princess Girly Girl loved making the earth “all pretty”. She’s such a girl.
- Went to dinner at Fudruckers, which I LOVE. I think it’s the cheese sauce. It reminds me of the skating rink in the summer of 5th grade. 99% of the time I went there to see the cute boy that was always there, Jesse, and also because 98% my mom thought I only wanted to go to skate. I have no coordination, skating is just a broken hip waiting to happen.
- Took a trip to the grocery store with Damion and all three kids in tow.
- Started to declutter the house. It was that or just blow the entire thing up, which really isn’t a viable option. I would loose too much fabric if there was an explosion.
- Folded the five loads of laundry that Damion did, at least until Princess Newbie wakes up in the morning and unfolds it all.
- Steam cleaned the stairs with Damion. I realized on the second to last stair that I had the steam cleaner on the wrong setting and I was only cleaning with water the entire time. I look smarter than I am.
Tomorrow we have to be at church an hour and half earlier than we normally go which means that I shouldn’t have been steam cleaning the stairs until 11pm and I shouldn’t just now be getting into be at almost midnight.
Tomorrow we have even more cleaning to do and Christmas decorations to take down.
2011 might start with a clean sweep but might possible end with me in the loony bin if it keeps going at this rate.
Latest posts by Bobbie Byrd (see all)
- Let It Snow – Free Cut File – Make These Super Cute Mugs! - November 20, 2017
- My PW Inspired Wildflower Pumpkin & How to Paint a Sunflower! - November 14, 2017
- 14 Years – Obviously We Got Married When I was 11. - November 8, 2017