April Fool’s Day this year is the day after easter. I guess it’s the ultimate joke that no one will be ready for pulling the best pranks possible because they’ll be nursing a chocolate bunny hangover. But the good news is that if you plan now you’ll still have time to play a great Joke for April Fool’s Day.
First we have my favorite, the fake spilled coffee. It takes a little time to prepare and let everything dry but it’s more than worth it! Put it on your coworkers laptop and watch them turn ghost white.
Next is the amazing Mashed Potato Cake dessert for dinner. Put this cake on the table and your kids will go crazy. It’s a great joke to play on kids for April Fool’s Day. It’s not until you cut into it that they will discover that it’s not a cake, it’s meatloaf with mashed potato icing. Decorate the top with ketchup and they’ll really think they are getting cake for dinner.
Other great ideas include:
- Making “juice” in clear cups. – Really make jello in clear cups with straws already in it. The children will try to drink it before realizing it’s jello.
- If you’re brave you can cover the toilet with clear saran wrap but do that at your own risk.
- Twist open the beer cap with a towel and replace with apple juice. Reseal as best as you can and place back in the fridge.
- Short sheet a bed – Pull the fitted sheet bottom half way up the bed and make the bed as usual. When people try to get in the bed their feet will get caught in the little pocket that is made by the fitted sheet.
- Take and empty jug of milk and fill partially with a ton of white glue. If you have time in advance hide it somewhere with the lid off so it will set up. If you don’t have time the “milk” will still go extremely slow and will throw the person trying to pour it for a loop.
- Make a sandwich involving cheese but don’t unwrap the cheese slice.
- Put sugar in the salt shaker.
- Print out a fake calendar with March 32nd. Convince your kids it’s a hop year and they have to hop the whole day.
- Glue a jar lid closed with superglue. Ask your manly man to open it for you.
Don’t be the one that is pranked on April Fool’s Day! Be prepared and you’ll be the best pranker around.
Latest posts by Bobbie Byrd (see all)
- Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library Visit – Austin, TX - March 29, 2017
- Teaching Kids to Read with Easter Eggs - March 23, 2017
- S’mores Krispy Rice Treats – Have S’more! - March 3, 2017