I was stumbling around online the other day looking for some cute Easter Decoration Ideas when I found this how to make Deco Mesh Carrot Wreath tutorial from Mardi Gras Outlet. You might have heard me screaming with giddiness from your house.
There’s so many things I love about these deco mesh carrots. Let me count the ways;
1. It’s different from normal deco mesh wreaths because part of it is contained. This is the perfect Deco Mesh project for those of you that just can’t take the chaos of regular deco mesh. It’s ok, we still love you.
2. The textures. Textures are my happy place. There’s deco mesh and burlap. Then there’s smooth and curly. It’s just plain eye candy.
3. The shades. I love love love the fact that they used two different green colors at the top. If you choose to remake it please promise me you’ll do the same. I’m a huge fan of using different color hues and shades. If you don’t believe me check out the Simple Rose Tote Bag.
I could go on but I won’t because I know it might freak you out. I truly enjoy finding unique cute ideas. They have a great list of tutorials that you might want to check out. In fact, I also think this tutorial for the Watermelon Deco Mesh Wreath is just pure genius.
If you’re interested in this you might also like;
And if none of those float your boat, don’t worry! I have a whole Pinterest Board full of wreaths aptly titled, Wreath Obsession.
And if wreaths just isn’t your thing, how about Ryan Gosling?
Latest posts by Bobbie Byrd (see all)
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things – Reading Edition - October 17, 2017
- Fall for Fall Toffee? Christmas Crack With a Twist. - October 13, 2017
- Visiting The Pioneer Woman’s Lodge – Also Known As That Time I Fan Girled It. - October 9, 2017