Valentine’s Day is 9 days away. Wow! Can you believe it?
Valentine’s Day always just sneaks up on us when we’re still trying to get back to life after the Christmas rush. No worries though, I have you covered.
Today let’s take a walk down Valentine’s memory lane. Let me share with you a few great Valentine’s Day crafts and printables from years past.
1. The Heart Bag – This is an easy project and the best news is that you can take this same technique and use it on different materials. Make a heart on a wood slice with your the initials of you and your loved one inside. There’s so many things that you could make!
2. Easy Burlap Heart Pouches – I love these. They are simple to color using Sharpie markers. Fill them with candy or money and stitch them close!
3. Valentine’s Chalkboard Wreath – This is my favorite wreath that I have ever made. All you need is a wooden heart, chalkboard paint, a white paint pen and some ribbon. Easy but so cute.
4. Heart Prints – A great Valentine’s Day project to do with young children.
5. Mini Canvas Magnets– Cute magnets that you can make for Valentine’s Day, or any other day. These would be a great gift to give a teacher to hang papers on their filing cabinets.
6. Love Rocks – This project is from last week but it’s a great way to brighten Valentine’s Day for strangers and your community.
7. I Carry Your Heart – Great to print and frame or save it as your phone’s wallpaper.
If none of these float your heart shaped boat, no worries! Check out the Valentine’s Day Crafts Pinterest board for almost 100 more ideas!
Pin this graphic to bookmark this post for later!