- I always try to bring you easy quick crafts because I know that life is busy. This craft is easy but it is not quick. It will take time but it’s worth it!
- Unfortunately there’s so much information that goes with this post that I’m going to have to break it up into 2 parts. I hate doing that but it’s just the only option. After you’re done reading this post, you can find out how to make some of the different styles of Glitter Necklaces on this post.
This post contains affiliate links
Supplies You Need to Make This Glitter Resin Pendant:
- Resin – There’s a lot of different resin. I used this smaller kit specifically for jewelry by EnviroTex and it was more than enough to make 8 pendants. I still have about half of it left (and plan on using it soon because I’m hooked!) The kit included small containers to mix the resin in as well as two stir sticks.
- Open Frame Pendants – Both of these items that I used were found at Hobby Lobby. Michaels did not carry them at all that I could find. Amazon actually has a huge selection of open frame pendants. You want ones that are solid all the way around. I’ll talk more about this below and how to solve it if they’re not solid.
- Glitter – I used some fine glitter and some larger chunkier versions as well.
- Materials to protect your workspace when working with the resin such as a trash bag or plastic sheeting. I used tin foil covered with wax paper.
- Blue Painters Tape – I tried clear packing tape and it did not work for me.